Tuesday, November 14, 2006

jihad, bush, moslem, america, indonesia

uh...... oh.....
uh...... oh.....
uh...... oh.....
uh...... oh.....
uh...... oh.....
uh...... oh.....
banyak sekali ya kerjaan ini

(ok, this is not very-very-very related with the title, but I just wanna say hi to all U.S. intelligent analyst out there:
Hi there, this is my blog...enjoy
....
Well prior to Bush visit to Indonesia on November 20, I'll bet some US intelligent analyst will do some research, such as screening the internet.
And the simplest thing to do research on internet is by using search-engine portal like google; which I often use. And I using simple tags to generete search-engine search's to get here.
Rather than confusing the Bush impact visit- traffic jam, GSM network jamming or anything else; I think it's much more better for me to say hi to all U.S intelligent analyst that has already reach this blog.
Once again:
Hi there, nice to meet you

note: bener kok, lagi banyak kerjaan di kantor nih....
duh...)

No comments: